You may experience lag in these older versions of Google Chrome and Mac operating systems (OSs):
- Google Chrome 65 or 66, and
- If you are running MacOS El Capitan or Yosemite on your Mac.
Checking your browser version and OS
To check your current version of Google Chrome:
1. Click on Chrome on the top left-hand menu
2. Click on About Google Chrome
3. Your current Google Chrome browser version will be displayed under "Settings" tab
To check your current Mac OS:
- Click the apple icon in the top left-hand corner of your mac screen
- Click “About This Mac.”
- Your current operating system will be displayed under the “Overview” tab of the pop-up window.
How to remove lag
- Update Chrome, then re-launch your browser.
- Update your Mac OS to High Sierra or the latest OS available.
If you've tried these solutions and are still experiencing lag, contact our support team.