You should not be blocked from creating stunning illustrations in BioRender. Follow the steps below to help get you back on track right away!
1. Switch to Google Chrome or update your current Google Chrome browser
BioRender is optimized for Google Chrome.
If you are using a different browser, try switching to Chrome and checking if the issue still persists.
You can download Google Chrome here.
2. Update your version of Google Chrome.
How to check your version of Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, look at More.
- Click Help > About Chrome.
If you’d like help updating Chrome, see this link.
3. Sign in using Google Chrome’s Incognito Mode.
4. Try a VPN
If you’d like help looking into a VPN.
BioRender has no affiliation with any VPNs but we suggest finding a suitable one yourself, see this link.
5. Contact BioRender Support
If you’ve tried these suggestions and are still experiencing issues, please contact [email protected].
Please include a screenshot of the Chrome console by pressing command+option+j on mac or ctrl+shift+j on windows and a detailed description of the issue with the last actions leading up to it.