As you work on an illustration, BioRender will automatically save versions every few seconds to your Version History. You can recover previous versions of your illustration at any point from both the Canvas and Gallery:
From Your Canvas:
- Click File > Version History from the top menu.
- Find the illustration you’d like to recover, then click Make a copy of this version.
- A copy will be added to your Gallery.
From Your Gallery:
- Find the illustration you’re looking for, then click the three dots on the right-hand side.
- Click Version History. Find the version and click Make a copy of this version.
- A copy of the selected version will be added to your Gallery.