You can share your BioRender illustrations in two ways:
- With your BioRender Team: When you share an illustration with your team, it becomes a Team Template. Any team member can create a copy of the illustration to use as a starting point for their own illustrations.
- Through Email: You can share your illustrations right to a friend or colleague’s email, which they can open in BioRender. After you’ve shared it, any changes you make will not be shared with them, and vice versa.
Illustrations can be shared from the Gallery or directly from the Canvas.
Sharing your Illustration from the Gallery
- Click the ⋮ button beside the illustration, then click Share.
2. Choose how you’d like to share your illustration.
a. Email: Enter the email(s) you’d like to share with and an optional message (pressing enter to separate multiple email addresses), then click Send.
b. With your BioRender Team: Click Share with team, then click Send.
Sharing your Illustration from the Canvas
1. From the top-right corner of your canvas view, click Share with...
2. Follow the same steps as in 2 above.
Not clear on the difference between a BioRender illustration and template? See our glossary.