You can send a copy of your illustrations right to a friend or colleague’s email, which they can open in BioRender. After you’ve sent it, any changes you make will not be shared with them, and vice versa.
Illustrations can be sent from the Gallery or directly from the Canvas.
Sending a copy of your Illustration from the Gallery
- Click the ⋮ button beside the illustration, then click Send a copy.
2. Enter the email(s) you’d like to send the copy to and an optional message (pressing enter to separate multiple email addresses), then click Send.
Sending a copy of your Illustration from the Canvas
This can be done using the Send a copy button or by using the File Menu
Send a copy button
1. From the top-right corner of your canvas view, click Send a copy
2. Follow the same steps as in 2 above.
- From the top-left corner of the canvas view, click Share and then select Send a copy.
2. Follow the same steps as in 2 above
Not clear on the difference between a BioRender illustration and template? See our glossary.